About Our Loans
- Am I eligible for a loan?
- In which states does BlockFi currently lend?
- What are the legal assurances that protect the return of my collateral?
- What are some reasons businesses take out a crypto-backed loan?
- What can I use a BlockFi crypto backed loan for?
- How do I add collateral to my loan?
Originating Your Loan
- Where can I view a copy of my BlockFi Loan agreement?
- When will my first interest installment be due?
- I have available crypto in my BlockFi Wallet– why am I unable to post it as collateral?
- How long will it take for my loan to be processed/funded?
- What happens after I take out a loan?
- Why am I unable to click on the "New Loan" button at the top of my screen?
Managing Your Loan
Refinancing Your Loan
- What are the benefits of borrowing additional funds when refinancing?
- When am I eligible to refinance or extend the maturity date of my loan?
- What are my options as my loan gets closer to its maturity date?
- If my collateral has increased in value am I able to increase the size of my loan?
- My collateral increased in value, can I receive some of my crypto back?
- Why am I unable to refinance my loan under the same terms as before?