We determine how to handle forks and airdrops on a case-by-case basis. Our analysis considers several factors relating to forked chains such as network stability, token liquidity, exchange and custodial availability, and tokens received by BlockFi. Additionally, any new assets must be supported by our third-party custodians. Therefore, we can't guarantee support for any forked tokens or airdrops. For more information, see our Terms of Service.
- What is BlockFi Wallet? Can I still earn crypto interest using the BlockFi Interest Account?
- How to Transfer Cryptoassets from BlockFi Interest Account to BlockFi Wallet
- I traded assets on the platform, do I start earning crypto interest again?
- What kind of Bitcoin wallet address can I withdraw to?
- What networks do you support?