There are a few possible reasons why you may not be receiving a verification email when setting up your BlockFi account:
- The email may have been delivered, but was automatically filtered into another folder within your inbox.
- Please search all the folders in your inbox, especially the Spam/Junk and Trash folders.
- Use your inbox’s ‘Search’ feature to look up “firstname.lastname@example.org” or "Verification"
- Try performing the search by logging in directly to your inbox via your email provider's website (i.e. yahoo.com, gmail.com, etc..) rather than a third-party mail app (i.e. iOS Mail app, Outlook, etc..)
- You may already have a BlockFi account associated with this email address.
- Try logging in to your BlockFi account using the same email address. If you do not remember your password, you can use the “Forgot Password” link on the login page to request a password reset.
- The email address may have been entered incorrectly on the Signup page.
- Return to the Signup page and re-enter your email address along with the other required information.
If you are still unable to locate this email after trying the steps above, contact us for assistance.