If you’re being looped back to the login screen after entering your credentials, it’s possible that you do not have cookies enabled on your mobile device’s default web browser. Cookies are required to be enabled for a successful login.
To troubleshoot this issue, use the steps below to enable cookies on your mobile device’s default web browser.
iPhone users (Safari):
- On your iPhone, open the ‘Settings’ app
- Tap ‘Safari’
- The switch next to ‘Block All Cookies’ should be OFF
Android users (Google Chrome):
- On your Android phone, open the ‘Chrome’ app
- To the right of the address bar, tap ‘More’
- Tap ‘Settings’
- Tap ‘Site Settings’ > ‘Cookies’
- Turn Cookies ON
If the issue persists after trying the steps above, check out our other Troubleshooting articles or contact us for assistance.