If you are interested in contacting the BlockFi Client Service team with an inquiry, the following options are available for your convenience by navigating to https://blockfi.com/contact:
Note: Do not send requests, instructions, or directions by physical mail to BlockFi. This includes sending BlockFi cash, checks, or money orders with directions to fund and/or trade the money into your BlockFi account. If you would like to pay your credit card bill via physical check, please mail your payment to our partner Deserve at Deserve Inc. Dept CH 10957, Palatine, IL 60055-0957. If you have any questions about sending mail to BlockFi, please reach out to us via one of the other methods on this page and we will be happy to assist.
- The Help Center – Our Help Center contains multiple articles that will allow you to perform keyword searches on any general, account set up, security and tax inquiries.
- Our Chatbot - In the event you are unable to locate an article in the Help Center to assist with your inquiry, our Chatbot option will enable you to ask targeted questions and will guide you to a solution. You can locate our Chatbot from our Homepage -> Company -> Contact Us -> Contact Support -> How can I help you?
Should the solutions provided above not completely satisfy your inquiry, we have a global professional Client Service & Support team available to help:
- Create a Support Ticket – After engaging with our Chatbot, if your inquiry is not resolved, the Chatbot will submit a ticket on your behalf. A Client Service Representative will receive your ticket and respond via email typically within a few hours.
- Engage with us via Live Chat – After engaging with our Chatbot, if your inquiry is not resolved, for certain inquiries you will be prompted the option to chat with an Agent. Currently, Live Chat covers a smaller range of topics and is available from 9:00 PM EST - 8:00 PM EST.
- Give us a call at 646-779-9688– a Client Service Representative will be able to assist you with your inquiry Monday - Friday from 9:30 AM EST - 8 PM EST. The call option matrix below can be leveraged to better assist you on which option to choose to solve your inquiry:
|Phone Options||Ring Group||Description|
|1||Prospective Clients||Non funded/Prospective Client Inquiries|
1. Existing Cardholder Inquiries
2. Not Existing Cardholder
Inquiries regarding sending or
withdrawing bank funds
|4||Loans||Questions regarding Crypto-backed loans *|
All other inquiries
* Loans Phone Support is not available after 5pm EST