No, they are not. BlockFi Wallet is a non-interest-bearing account that allows you to easily buy, sell, and store your cryptoassets, without any rehypothecation on the back end.
- Can I trade assets that are currently in my BlockFi Interest Account?
- Will rewards from Refer-a-Friend and Promotions go to my BlockFi Interest Account or my Wallet?
- Is the withdrawal timeline different for Wallet vs BlockFi Interest Account?
- When I fund my account, where do the assets go?
- Is the transfer of assets from my BlockFi Interest Account to Wallet instant?