The recurring trades feature enables you to automate your crypto purchases. When you fund your BlockFi Wallet, you can set automatic trades to buy cryptocurrencies on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis. Recurring trades can only be set within the BlockFi Wallet. Regular investing in crypto assets can help grow your wealth and allow your crypto to work for you.
Getting started is simple. Here’s how it works:
- Select the Buy or Sell option from your BlockFi Account.
- Set a frequency for your recurring trade — either daily, weekly, or on the 1st or 15th of every month.
- Select a cryptocurrency you want to buy or sell.
- Enter the amount in USD or use the arrows to toggle cryptocurrency denomination
- Select Review, acknowledge any disclaimers, and tap Buy Now or Sell Now
Daily recurring trades will be executed between 10 AM ET and 11:59 PM ET. Weekly recurring trades will be set according to the day of the week selected. For example, if you set it on a Thursday it will be executed the following Thursday. For monthly recurring trades, you can choose either the 1st or the 15th of the following month for the trade to be executed.
Not all products and services are available in all geographic areas and are subject to applicable terms and conditions. Eligibility for particular products and services is subject to final determination by BlockFi.