On the top navigation bar, select “Fund”. You will then be prompted to "Select Payment Method", pick “Crypto Transfer” followed by the currency in which you wish to transfer. You can follow the steps below to transfer in crypto to your BlockFi account from another platform:
- Select the crypto asset you would like to fund your account with.
- Copy the wallet address generated.
- Log into your exchange or wallet dashboard that you would like transfer funds to BlockFi from
- Select withdrawal.
- Paste BlockFi's wallet address
- Verify the wallet address & hit send.
If you are still having trouble or have any other questions, please contact our Client Service team!
Note: Any funds sent via an unsupported network, such as BEP-20, are not recoverable. Please double check your transactions before confirming within the BlockFi app.