Feel free to check our Status page to review any outages or ongoing incidents that may be affecting the platform.
If you’re being looped back to the login screen in the app after entering your email address or password, it’s possible your phone’s default web browser is blocking cookies. Cookies are required to be enabled for a successful login via the mobile app.
Please use the instructions below to ensure your web browser is NOT blocking all cookies.
- On your Android phone, open the Chrome app
- On the top right, tap More (denoted by 3 dots)
- Tap Settings
- Tap Site Settings > Cookies
- Turn Cookies ON
If the login button in the app is not working or if your app is crashing during the login process, please try the steps listed below. This will ensure your device’s cache is completely cleared and you’re using the latest version of the BlockFi app.
- Delete the BlockFi app from your phone’s settings: Settings > Apps > App Info > BlockFi > Uninstall
- Shut your phone down completely and restart it
- Download the latest version of the mobile app from the Google Play Store
- Try logging in to the app again
If the problem persists after trying the steps above, please contact a BlockFi client service representative. You can do so by clicking the Chat icon on the bottom right of this page.