In addition to earning an unlimited 1.5% back in bitcoin on every purchase, we’ve included additional ways to earn even more bitcoin. Check out the new bonuses below and read our blog for more details! These additional rewards include:
- Intro bonus: Earn 3.5% bitcoin rewards on all purchases in the first 90 days of card ownership after activation, up to $100 in bitcoin. To reach the full $100 cap would require at least $5,000 in USD card spend.
- 0.25% back in bitcoin on all eligible trades, up to a maximum of $500 in bitcoin each month
- Earn 2% back in bitcoin on every dollar over $50,000 of annual spend. Rewards rate increases from 1.5% to 2% after $50,000 of spend has been achieved and resets on the card anniversary date every year.
- $30 in bitcoin for every client referral, on top of the base Refer-a-Friend program
On top of the rewards you get from BlockFi, your BlockFi Rewards Visa Signature card gives you instant access to once-in-a-lifetime travel, fine wine and food, sporting events, shopping and more.
- Enjoy special access to unforgettable experiences with your BlockFi Rewards Visa Signature card—from fine wine and food events, luxury hotels and premium car rental service to once-in-a-lifetime sporting events, shopping and more.
- Your BlockFi Rewards Visa Signature card comes with 24/7 access to your Visa Signature® Concierge* for assistance booking travel, transportation, accommodations, event tickets—even restaurant reservations and golf tee times.
Joining the waitlist to apply for the BlockFi Bitcoin Rewards Credit Card (“Card”) does not guarantee that you will be eligible to receive the card. Geographic, regulatory, and underwriting restrictions will apply. Fees and terms are subject to change, and additional terms of service will apply to the Card. Trading qualifications are dependent upon regulatory and geographical restrictions. Rates for BlockFi products are subject to change. Digital currency is not legal tender, is not backed by the government, and crypto interest accounts are not subject to FDIC or SIPC protections.