Unfortunately, if you sent an asset that BlockFi does not support or our custodian does not support, these assets will very likely be lost and not recoverable. Please be extremely mindful when sending crypto transactions, as they cannot be undone or reversed. When in doubt, we strongly recommend you start with a test transaction and confirm the assets hit your account prior to sending a larger amount!
- Does BlockFi support Binance Smart Chain (BEP-20) deposits?
- I sent crypto to my BlockFi Wallet but it’s not showing up yet. What happened?
- My ETH Transaction failed? Out of gas error?
- Why am I seeing the same wallet address when I try to deposit ETH and/or ERC-20 Tokens?
- How do I send crypto from Coinbase?