No. Once an ACH Withdrawal Request has been submitted it cannot be cancelled. Please make sure you are confident that you would like to receive an ACH USD payment before you confirm any ACH Withdrawal Request.
- My ACH Withdrawal Request has been completed however I do not see the funds in my bank account. Where is my money?
- Can I cancel my withdrawal request?
- Is there a fee to withdraw stablecoin via ACH?
- Why does it say my funds might be held on the platform for 60 days?
- Why am I restricted from withdrawing ACH transferred funds for 5 business days?