Within your BlockFi account you have the option to add crypto wallet addresses to the Wallet Address Book. This allows you to pre-select from frequently used crypto wallet addresses when withdrawing.
If you’d like to add another layer of security to your BlockFi account, you can enable Allowlisting. When enabled, you can only withdraw to addresses that have been added to your Wallet Address Book. If you don’t have any addresses saved, it enables you to maintain a ban on all withdrawals.
- Log in to your BlockFi Dashboard.
- Click on your initials in the upper right corner, and select Profile Settings from the drop-down menu.
- Within Settings, select the Crypto Addresses category.
- Select ‘Manage Settings’ to enable Allowlisting.
- Enter the 6-digit code sent to your email.
- Once Allowlisting is enabled, you will receive an email confirmation.
Please note: You cannot request withdrawals for 7 days after enabling Allowlisting. After the 7 day hold, you’ll only be able to make withdrawals to the wallet addresses you’ve added to your Wallet Address Book. Additionally, when Allowlisting is enabled, there will be a 7 day waiting period before you can make withdrawals to all newly added wallet addresses.