To enable 2FA on your BlockFi account, login to the client dashboard, click on your name at the top right of the screen, and select ‘Profile Settings’. Next, click the “Security” tab and navigate to the “Two-Factor Authentication” section. Click the “Enable 2FA” button to get started. Follow the step-by-step instructions to complete the process.
- Using the Google Authenticator app, please scan the following QR code or manually input the authenticator token code.
- For your security, BlockFi strongly urges that you write down your auth token and store it in a safe place. If you lose access to your account or get a new phone, this token will help you regain access to your BlockFi account.
- Once it’s written down, click the “I Saved My Auth Token” button. A 6-digit input field will appear below the button.
- Google Authenticator will generate a 6-digit BlockFi verification code. A new code will generate every 10 seconds.
- Input the BlockFi verification code from the authenticator app into the “Enter Google 2FA Code” field.