BlockFi engages in two activities to generate return: (1) purchasing, as principal, SEC-regulated equities and predominately CFTC- regulated futures; and (2) lending crypto assets in the institutional market. See “What are the risks with depositing my crypto at BlockFi?” for more details.
- How does BlockFi custody assets? / What are the risks with depositing my crypto at BlockFi?
- Does Interest in a BIA Compound?
- What is the BlockFi Interest Account (BIA)?
- Who is eligible for the BlockFi Interest Account?
- SERVICE DELAYS: Due to increasingly positive movements in the crypto market, our client services team is experiencing very high volumes and as a result, response times may be delayed.