For Security and Compliance purposes, withdrawals may be flagged at random for additional verification. This is an added security measure to protect your assets, and ensure that it is you requesting the withdrawal, not a malicious actor. If you enable 2FA and Allowlisting (Profile Settings > Security), you have a lower chance of being randomly flagged.
If your withdrawal is flagged, you'll receive an email with a link to complete a verification check. Once completed, your withdrawal will be processed accordingly.
- Please check your spam/junk folder if you do not see the email in your main inbox.
- Add email@example.com to your email’s allowlist.
- Try taking a live photo of your ID Document instead of uploading the image.
- If you experience a blank screen, please check your camera and autoplay permissions in your browser to ensure there are no blockers/restrictions.
- If you're using Brave Browser, please change your camera settings from 'blocked' to 'allow.'
For clients who have been in the crypto space for a while, these measures may appear to be excessive. However, these layers of security have allowed us to prevent many accounts from being compromised. The security of your funds has and always will be our top priority.