- Sign in to Coinbase, and navigate to the “accounts” tab on the navigation bar
- Find the wallet you want to use for the transfer, and initiate the transfer process by clicking the “send” button.
- You will be prompted for the destination address. Here is where you will use the BlockFi wallet address, found in your BIA dashboard when clicking deposit and selecting your desired asset. You can copy and paste the address from your BIA account into the destination address field.
- Next, input the amount of crypto to be sent, calculated in either your local currency or crypto of choice. Please note that Coinbase charges a network fee ~1% of the transaction to transfer out crypto.
- Review your inputs and confirm the transfer amount and destination wallet address are correct. Once you are satisfied, complete the transfer.
Once the transaction is sent, Coinbase will begin processing the transfer. This can take anywhere from a few minutes to an hour. After Coinbase processes the transfer, it will hit the blockchain and be displayed in your BlockFi dashboard.
Please see our blog post here - Earn Interest Using Crypto from Coinbase with BlockFi
The article does a great job explaining how to transfer your crypto from Coinbase to BlockFi!