If you are experiencing an issue while creating your account, it may be due to the browser/device you are using. If you experience a blank screen, please check your camera and autoplay permissions in your browser to ensure there are no blockers/restrictions.
If you're using Brave Browser, please change your camera settings from 'blocked' to 'allow.'
The following is a list of currently supported browsers for our applications: Google Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11+, and Brave.
- Be sure to click "edit" and complete all available fields, then click "save"
- After all fields are complete, be sure to scroll to the top of the page to proceed with identity verification
- When entering your phone number, be sure to choose the correct country code from the dropdown menu (ex: for USA, choose +1)
- If you are stuck on your profile page and cannot proceed, feel free to log out then log back in. This should then prompt you to complete KYC.
- If prompted to upload a government ID, we ask that you submit clear, full photos of both sides of your up-to-date ID with no flash/glare against a solid background
- If you experience browser issues, be sure to enable camera and autoplay permissions