BlockFi account holders can update their profile information from within the BlockFi web application.
Profile changes that can be requested through the web application:
- For Individual Accounts:
- Name change
- Address change
- Phone number change
- Email change
- For Business Accounts:
- Email change - contact our Client Service team here
To update your profile information:
- From a computer, using a web browser, navigate to BlockFi.com (profile changes cannot be conducted from the mobile app)
- Once logged in, click your initials on the top-right corner of the dashboard.
- Select ‘Profile Settings’ from the drop down menu
- Now you're in your Profile Settings - Personal Information, here you can edit information such as First/Last name, Phone Number, Email Address or Residential Address
- Once you’ve updated the desired field, click Save at the bottom of the page
- Follow the prompts and submit proper documentation using the links provided
Note: For all profile changes, we will require an ID verification for the submission to be reviewed. This verification will require a valid, unexpired form of government photo ID, and a selfie. Accepted IDs can be:
- Drivers License
- State ID
- Military ID
- Passport Card
- Permanent Resident Card
- Work Permit
Having trouble completing ID verification? Click here for guidance.
For an address change, we will require proof of residency reflecting your new address. The following are some examples of documents we accept in order to process the address change for your account. Please ensure that the documents are no older than 90 days.
- Valid Driver's License
- Property Tax Receipt
- Utility Bill
- Lease Agreement
- Bank statement
- Mortgage or Home Insurance Statement
Once you have the appropriate documentation reflecting your new address, please use the instructions above to submit your address change request.
For a name update, we will require proof of name. Please see the list of acceptable documents below.
- Marriage License
- Valid Unexpired Photo Government ID
- Legal name change document
Upon successful completion and review, your account will be updated accordingly and you’ll receive an email once complete.