BlockFi Individual accounts, from the web application only, can update their physical address, phone number, email address or name. To do so,
- Sign into your account via the BlockFi website.
- Once signed in, navigate to 'Profile Settings' in the top right hand drop down menu.
- Select the 'Profile' Tab and from here you can edit information such as First/Last name, Phone Number, Email Address or Residential Address
For all profile changes, we will require an ID verification for the submission to be reviewed. This verification will require a valid, unexpired form of government photo ID, and a selfie. Accepted IDs can be:
- Drivers License
- State ID
- Military ID
- Passport Card
- Permanent Resident Card
- Work Permit
For a name update, we will require proof of name. Please see the list of acceptable documents below
- Marriage License
- Valid Unexpired Photo Government ID
- Legal name change document
Upon successful completion and review, your account will be updated accordingly and you’ll receive an email once complete.